Emo Me In Miri

Isshhh!!!!!!~~~ I need paralyzations. Someone… Someone… Someone please paralyze my heart for me. I feel kinda depress at the moment. I feel like don’t wan to go back to Australia. I miss my friends, family, etc. Time pass fast. Haix… One day just 24hours is not enough for me. Can I buy some time for myself? Can I make it 25hrs or more in a day? How much is a second?! A minute? How about an hour?!!! Someone please offer me a price and tell me how and where to buy it.

Anyway, I quite satisfy about the days that I had spent in Miri. Why? It is because I met new friends in a short time and I am able to communicate well with them. We talked to each others like we were friend ages ago. We played badminton, dancing game, ‘yim teh’ and so on together. We got a lot of funs and jokes. LOL.

Hmm… While I recalling those memories back from my mind, I feel kinda sad too. I had made mistakes due to my negligence. My first single mistake leaded more and more troubles to me which enough to ruin a friendship. I hate myself. I hate my negligence. Arghh!!~~ Why I so negligent?!!!! It caused me lost a friend. I had lost contact with her. I tried hard to recover back our friendship. I apologized to her. But I failed. I really hope she can forgive me through this post. I wish I can face to face to her and tell her that "I AM SORRY". Unfortunately, I can’t. Why? I don’t know. *I know… Action is stronger than words*. Erm… Maybe I not brave enough??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment